What is coaching?
Our coaching services use a holistic solution-based approach and short-term therapy based on the ILP method (Integrierte Lösungsorientierte Psychologie).
Basically, coaching is defined as focused process to support individuals who are facing a particular personal or professional situation in which they need to make a decision or change something.
A coach is there to help the client gain clarity with regards to a given situation. The coach will support the client in finding out what needs to change and accompanies the client during the change process.
Using ILP, a holistic solution-based process is initiated. The coach focuses on the strengths, opportunities and skills of the client and assists the client in finding his/her own solution.
Each individual has the possibility from within to find a solution to his/her problem. The goal is to identify different paths and opportunities on the way to finding the solution. This means we do not focus on what caused the problem, but on finding the solution.
Offer for adults
The goal of the ILP coaching method is to help you achieve your desired change or to initiate your change process within a few sessions. The exact time depends on your personal issue or problem.
The coaching services are designed for individuals who:
- Are in a difficult phase in life and do not know what the next steps are
- Are experiencing difficulties in their partnership or other relationships and do not know how to overcome them
- Would like to develop more professionally or seek out new professional opportunities
- Would like to have a successful work-life balance (burnout)
- Would like support in achieving a goal (stop smoking, lose weight, etc.)
- Would like to clarify questions about life in general and how to constructively deal with life and the crises that arise
- Would like to increase their self-worth and resolve inner blocks
- Would like to free themselves from burdening energies and feelings
- Would like to question limiting beliefs and expectations and transform them into solutions
- Would like support in realizing the goals that they have set for themselves
- Resolve spiritual issues
Offer for children and teenagers
In today’s times, children and teenagers are confronted with various demands placed on them.
School, parents, vocational training and the social environment all place demands on children and teenagers. Stress and conflict are the results, which can show up in the following ways:
- Difficulties in school
- Decline in performance
- Difficulties in concentrating
- Stress at school or during exams
- Lack of self-confidence
- Aggression and violence
- Lack of interest
- Homework stress
Parents are often overwhelmed or they do not have the patience required to deal with a situation. At the same time, children or teenagers are not willing to openly speak to their parents about their problems and difficulties, nor are they willing to accept help from them.
Upon request, the therapy dog “Daira”, a loving Golden Retriever, can be present during the coaching sessions to accompany and support the client.